Monday, March 8, 2021

PRAYER AGAINST CANCER

In Remembrance of those friends and family who battled with Cancer and lost, and praying for those who are in the battle now.

Father right now, in the name of Jesus, I curse the root of the cancer cells and cast out the spirit of cancer.

In the name of Jesus, I command the electrical and magnetic frequencies to come into harmony and balance.

In the name of Jesus, I command any damage to the cells during treatment to be recreated and function normally.

In the name of Jesus, I command the marrow of the bones to come alive.

In the name of Jesus, I command the electrical and magnetic frequencies to come into harmony and balance.

In the name of Jesus, I curse any prions and command them to dissolve and be absorbed by the body.

In the name of Jesus, I command the body's defensive "killer" cells to multiply, attack, and destroy all cancer cells.

In the name of Jesus, I command healing to any damaged tissues and organs and normal function be restored.

Thank you, Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment